At Huffman Engineering, Inc., we partner with customers to provide solutions that meet their requirements. We understand that improving productivity, safety, and efficiency, while delivering necessary reporting and visibility of information involves more than implementing new technologies. By carefully analyzing client needs and requirements, we can help upgrade or use existing systems and infrastructure to enhance a client’s pivotal plant processes and operations.
Our automation engineering specialists understand the customer need for stronger more reliable business performance. By applying decades of engineered automation and controls experience, a proven methodology for controls application, and the ever-expanding knowledge of new technologies, the Huffman Engineering, Inc team of automation engineering experts can deliver a solution that best fits the need at hand. Projects benefit, as well from our extensive experience in a variety of industries, platforms and technologies.
Our process, applying proven project execution methodology, ensures project goals are met or exceeded in a safe, timely, and cost-effective way. When properly designed, engineered, and managed, automation solutions provide the opportunity to increase productivity, improve yields and reduce energy consumption.
Huffman Engineering, Inc. is a trusted name in automation and engineered controls. Huffman Engineering’s expertise is affirmed by having been a Control System Integrators (CSIA) Certified member since 2005, a Rockwell Automation Recognized System Integrator, Wonderware Certified System Integrator, a Schneider Electric Alliance Integration Partner, Kepware Silver System Integrator, and an Ignition Certified System Integrator.
Our services include:
- Technology Recommendation and Integration
- Automation Engineering Consulting and Engineered Studies
- Planning and Discovery
- Control System Design Specifications and Detail Design
- Control System Migration
- Detailed Documentation and Reporting
- Data Integration
- IoT and IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things)
- Networking and Plant Wide Communication
- Programming and Configuration
- Security Assurance
- Engineered and Integrated Instrument and Electrical Design
- HMI Software Screen Design and Development
- Systems Simulation and Testing (FAT, SAT)
- Systems Startup and Commissioning
- Project Management and Control
- Turnkey Design/Build Systems
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.