Our automation engineering specialists understand the customer need for stronger more reliable business performance. By applying decades of engineered automation and controls experience, a proven methodology for controls application, and the ever-expanding knowledge of new technologies, the Huffman Engineering, Inc team of automation engineering experts can deliver a solution that best fits the need at hand. Projects benefit, as well from our extensive experience in a variety of industries, platforms and technologies.
Our process, applying proven project execution methodology, ensures project goals are met or exceeded in a safe, timely, and cost-effective way. When properly designed, engineered, and managed, automation solutions provide the opportunity to increase productivity, improve yields and reduce energy consumption.
Huffman Engineering, Inc. is a trusted name in automation and engineered controls. Huffman Engineering’s expertise is affirmed by having been a Control System Integrators (CSIA) Certified member since 2005, a Rockwell Automation Recognized System Integrator, Wonderware Certified System Integrator, a Schneider Electric Alliance Integration Partner, Kepware Silver System Integrator, and an Ignition Certified System Integrator.
Our services include:
- Technology Recommendation and Integration
- Automation Engineering Consulting and Engineered Studies
- Planning and Discovery
- Control System Design Specifications and Detail Design
- Control System Migration
- Detailed Documentation and Reporting
- Data Integration
- IoT and IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things)
- Networking and Plant Wide Communication
- Programming and Configuration
- Security Assurance
- Engineered and Integrated Instrument and Electrical Design
- HMI Software Screen Design and Development
- Systems Simulation and Testing (FAT, SAT)
- Systems Startup and Commissioning
- Project Management and Control
- Turnkey Design/Build Systems
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.