We’re Growing and Looking for Leaders in the Engineering Industry.
Don’t wait – in addition to applying below feel free to call 402.464.6823 and ask for Wendy.
Huffman Engineering, Inc. values bringing high-quality engineers, technicians and employees to our team. In return we place a high value on training our people and helping them progress both as individuals and collectively as a company. Our professional development program includes assistance with advanced degrees, certifications and ongoing training. We work hard and we know how to have fun. We also believe deeply in giving back to the communities we live and work in. Our total rewards package encompasses not only complete health insurance and supplemental insurance (dental, vision, life, LT disability) but also flexible work schedules, wellness, community service, professional development and recognition. Here at Huffman Engineering we love Making Ideas Work every day and finding innovative solutions to complex problems. Join our dynamic and innovative team of engineers, technicians and professionals today!
If you are interested in one of the openings listed below, please complete the form below including a resume and cover letter. All positions require applicants be authorized to work for any employer in the United States. If you are having trouble uploading your materials, feel free to submit materials via email to email@example.com Subject Line: Employment Inquiry.
If the following describes you, Huffman Engineering will be an ideal fit:
- You are innovative and open to new ideas.
- You can’t wait to solve problems and give ideas life.
- You keep an eye on the big picture when you’re in the details.
- You communicate by first listening and understanding.
- You are a team player whether you are the leader or follower.
- You take pride in finishing a task the right way and on time.
- Integrity defines every role in your life.
- You value a work/life balance.
- You expect your strengths to be respected and growth to be part of your everyday.
Current Openings Include: (we’re always looking for talented people – apply today to let us know you’re interested)
- SENIOR ENGINEER, PE (10+ years of experience in Water/Wastewater & PE or PMP)
- Senior Engineer, PE
- Project Manager
- Automation Technician
- Automation Technician – Design Focus
- HR Specialist
- Project Accountant
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
5301 N. 57th St.
Lincoln, NE 68507
Phone: (402) 464-6823
Fax: (402) 464-6892
112 Inverness Circle East, Suite E
Englewood, CO 80112
Phone: (303) 376-6280
Please email us to contact us.