Nine Employees Pass Schneider Electric PlantStruxure Certification Exam
pursue technical training opportunities, many of which occur in the company’s in-house testing and training room.
Nine Huffman Engineering employees recently passed their certification exam for the Schneider Electric PlantStruxure Certified Expert program, which is an integrated automation platform connecting the controls, operations and enterprise functions of a manufacturing business. By passing their exams, they have all helped Huffman Engineering become a PlantStruxure Certified Expert.
Congratulations to the following engineers for passing their certification exams:
- Steve Beck – Networking Certified Professional
- Sean Creager – Networking Certified Professional and Citect SCADA Certified Professional
- Jesse Doyle – Unity Certified Professional
- Scott Duckett – Unity Certified Professional
- Justin Gilg – Networking Certified Professional
- Craig Malesker – Unity Certified Professional
- Casey Oppegard – Citect SCADA Certified Professional
- Jay Steinman – Networking Certified Professional
- Alex Winking – Unity Certified Professional