Our detailed approach to equipment and process control systems from conceptual design to installation, validation/qualification, and support, results in a high quality complete solution. We understand detailed commissioning and qualification life cycle documentation is crucial in satisfying regulatory requirements.
Our project methodology assures that both customer and regulatory requirements are identified, incorporated during the design phase, and verified during the testing phase. In addition, we understand the importance of engineered safety controls and incorporate them into the design of a system.
Huffman Engineering has become a reliable partner to pharmaceutical and life science customers, bringing an understanding of the industry and requirements to every project. We strive to understand and work with customers to meet their specific needs through the proper technologies and a flexible and knowledgeable approach.
Projects completed include:
- Batch Control Systems – Recipe Driven Manufacturing/S88 Standards
- Batch Weighing and Loading
- Bulk Receiving and Loading
- CIP (Clean in Place)
- Continuous Process Control Systems
- Conveyor Controls
- Coordinated Drive Systems
- Drives and Motion Control
- Flow Controls
- Fluid Bed Dryers
- Food and Drug
- Operator Interface Programming
- Parts Identification and Tracking
- PLC Programming
- Pneumatic Material Handling
- Refrigeration Control Systems
- RF Identification
- Servo/Position Control
- Sortation/Bar Code
- Temperature/Oven Controls
- Variable Frequency Drive
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please email us to contact us.